WE ARE EXCITED TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!!
- We have a total of 9 hand washing stations (1 outside each of the 3 buildings; 2 in the eating areas near the food trucks; and 4 near the portable restrooms)
- All vendors, volunteers, and staff will have their temperature taken
- Buildings will be at 50% vendor capacity; outdoor vendors will be normal
- Indoor vendors will be wearing masks
- Foot traffic will be controlled via signs and directional arrows in front of all 3 buildings. Outdoor will be normal.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the ticket line
- Masks will be available for $1
- Masks now required indoors based on the MN State Mandate. Masks are recommended outdoors. Masks will also be available for purchase
- If you feel ill, please stay home
- If you are around people that are ill, please stay home
- Wash your hands often
- Maintain social distancing when possible (6’)
Mask up! Minnesota mandate is followed for all our events.
*Traders’ Market is not liable for injury or illness as a result of a gathering